World’s fastest diet! Does it exist or is it a myth? Well, if you are curious to know what is the fastest diet in the world, then this article shall provide you the necessary information. Fastest diet refers to diet that brings about quick weight loss in a natural way. Today, people have become too much conscious about their diet and losing weight has become one of their prime objectives in life. In the process of doing so, they often commit the common mistake of following crash diets, that show reverse effects in the long run. However, the fastest diet entails balancing the nutrients in desired proportion and maintain the calorie count at a standard level.
Facts about World’s Fastest Diet
The most harmful of all foods are those containing carbohydrates in simple forms. You automatically lose weight if you curtail consumption of carbohydrates drastically. While planning the fastest diet, you must incorporate those foods that are nutritious and healthy. Another important aspect is that, you must limit your calories only to 1500, until you are undergoing heavy impact exercises. Thus, count your calories while having meals.
Curtail Simple Carbohydrates
Simple carbohydrates should be eliminated completely if you want to achieve quick weight loss. White flour, refined sugar, white bread and white rice have dangerous consequences in body. Avoid fast foods and junks completely. Instead you can replace with complex carbohydrates, like whole wheat pasta, brown bread, oatmeal and cornflakes. These foods contain healthy carbs that are essential for you in small amounts.
Include Unsaturated Fatty Acids
Omega-3-fatty acids belong to group of unsaturated fatty acids that are necessary to fulfill the nutritional demand of your body. Different types of fish like tuna, salmon, herring, mackerel are rich sources of omega fatty acids. Dairy products like low fat butter and cheese also contain unsaturated fatty acids. If you are aiming to lose weight then you can have peanuts instead of almonds or cashews. Lentils, pulses and peas are excellent sources of fatty acids.
More Amount of Proteins
Proteins become the prime source of nutrition when you are curtailing fats and carbohydrates from your diet. Rich sources of proteins include animal products like lean meat, chicken breast, beef rib and turkey. Egg white and skimmed milk also contain high amounts of proteins. Along with these foods, you must combine vegetables and fruits in large amounts to give your body fibers, vitamins and minerals.
World’s Fastest Diet Plan
- Start your day with a glass of warm water mixed with lemon juice. Lemon water is also known as the master cleanse diet that helps in emulsification of fats. Drink at least 3 glasses of water within an hour to detoxify your body early in the morning. You must consume at least 3 liters of water daily.
- Never skip your breakfast in the morning. Your breakfast should comprise one hard-boiled egg or scrambled eggs. You can also have oats or cornflakes with skimmed milk. Have a banana at breakfast or a fruit dish containing apples, avocado, guava, melon and cantaloupe.
- Have small portion of lunch and incorporate more protein during lunch time. Have boiled chicken, baked fish or grilled turkey along with a plate of fresh vegetable salad. Tofu salad, spinach soup and whole wheat tortillas are enough for lunch.
- You dinner should be as light as possible. Have vegetarian meals for dinner. Prepare a soup by boiling carrots, cabbage, beet, broccoli, tomatoes, lettuce and onions. You can also bake the vegetables and cook in minimum amounts of extra virgin olive oil. Soups prepared from pulses and lentils are also healthy.
- If you tend to feel hungry between meals, then you can quench your hunger with fresh fruit juices, peanuts, whole wheat crackers and popcorn. Avoid canned juices, aerated drinks and sugary foods.
I hope you have understood how effectively nutrients have been balanced in this diet plan. Losing weight in a healthy manner in quite possible by following the world’s fastest diet explained in the aforementioned content. Consume meals in small portions and have snacks that are low in calories to maintain the standard calorie count.